ACCREDITED CE OPPORTUNITIES
ONLINE ACCREDITED CE PROGRAMS
- Fully updated content for all clinical modules
- CME Credits: 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 13.0 ACPE contacts hours, 12.5 ANA contact hours available until November 19, 2020
HIV Management in Primary Care
- A digital curriculum designed specifically to address primary care issues related to the HIV patient population.
- CE/CME credits: Up to 5 AMA, ACPE or ANCC credits/hours available until August 6, 2021
HIV and Aging Consensus Project
- Based upon the Recommended Treatment Strategies for Clinicians Managing Older Patients with HIV
- CME Credits: Up to 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 14 ACPE contact hours, and 14 ANCC contact hours available until May 12, 2021
Fundamentals of HIV Medicine Textbook
ACCREDITED CE WEBINARS
The Art and Science of Resistance: Fundamentals of HIV Resistance
- Enduring webinar available until May 12, 2021
- CME Credits: 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 2.0 ACPE credits, 1.9 ANCC credits
Addressing Health Disparities: It Didn’t Begin with HIV and Won’t End with COVID-19
- Enduring webinar available until June 10, 2021
- CME Credits: 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, 1.25 ACPE credits and 1.25 ANCC
ACCREDITED CE WORKSHOPS
Each year, the Academy conducts a series of live accredited CE workshops across the country on a topic relevant to providing quality HIV care. These workshops are free and open to both Academy members and non-members. Due to the impact of COVID-19, all in-person 2020 Advanced Clinical Workshops will be conducted virtually as live regional webinars. Visit AAHIVM’s Events page to find accredited CE live (virtual) workshops currently scheduled.
PREP AND RAPID START: A GRAND ROUND SERIES IN THE UNDERSERVED SOUTHEAST
The Academy offers regional PrEP educational programs structured to reach providers and patients who are in need of understanding and training regarding the effectiveness and availability of PrEP. These programs are free and open to both Academy members and non-members by invitation only from sponsors hosting the events around the country.