The Academy is proud to offer live presentations from expert speakers on the current topics of interest to HIV providers on policy, clinical, and practice topics. Upcoming webinar(s) with open registration include:
Addressing Health Disparities:
It Didn’t Begin with HIV and Won’t End with COVID-19
Thursday, May 28, 2020
7pm – 8pm ET
The following are archived webinar episodes for your interest.
Note: The WebEx ARF player is required to playback the recording. Download ARF player
- The Art and Science of Resistance: Fundamentals of HIV Resistance May 2020
- 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, 2.0 ACPE credits and 1.9 ANCC credits are available for this activity through May 13, 2021.
- Tele-PrEP: Preventing HIV in the COVID-19 Pandemic (Password: 5B$#I6S6) April 2020
- COVID-19: A Clinical Update for HIV Care Providers April 2020
- Is It Safe? Safety Surveillance through the Antiretroviral Pregnancy Registry December 2019
- 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 1.5 contact hour(s) (0.15 CEUs) ACPE credits are available for this activity through December 18, 2020.
- Barriers to Uptake of PrEP and Potential Solutions November 2019
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 1.75 contact hour(s) (0.175 CEUs) ACPE credits are available for this activity through November 8, 2019.
- An Introduction to the All of Us Research Program August 2019
- 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ are available for this activity through August 28, 2020.
- PrEP and the HIV Workforce: Expanding the Knowledge Network February 2019
- 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ are available for this activity through February 1, 2020.
- Optimizing HIV Care for an Aging Population September 2018
- Care for Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People in the Clinic June 2018
- The HIV Care Continuum: How it Can Inform Clinical Practice November 2017
- Prep is for Women, too! A Tool for Empowerment October 2017
- Opioids and Addiction: How to Manage Pain and Addiction in the HIV Clinic Setting April 2017
- Threats to Medicaid: Per Capita Caps, Block Grants, and Other Proposals to Fundamentally Change the Program March 2017
- HIV & Organ Transplants: Facts, Stigma & the HOPE ACT December 2016
- Understanding Nontraditional Delivery Systems for Antiretrovirals in HIV Treatment and Prevention November 2016